Join us for our next Webinar.
With a world in fluctuation around us, the role of CFO has changed dramatically in recent times. Many experienced senior finance professionals are now required to take on new and diverse roles within their organisations. Current and aspiring CFOs are now asking themselves, ‘how can I upskill and move with the times to remain a truly effective and relevant finance leader’?
Join us for our next Moir Group Event, where we will be joined by Michael Ebeid AM, former CEO of SBS and Group Executive Telstra Enterprise.
Host, Stephen Moir will hold a frank and in-depth conversation with Michael about how leadership is changing, and the skills needed for success. This will be framed around insights into Michael’s own diverse career pathway; the challenges he has faced and the lessons learnt.
Some of the topics they will cover include:-
– What does excellent leadership look like today and in the coming years?
– How does the CFO role connect with company culture?
– Why is stakeholder management so critical and how to do it well?
– How to lead in an online zoom world.
– How to look beyond the numbers and develop critical thinking.
This event is ideal for CFO’s and those who aspire to move into a CFO role. There will be time throughout the session allocated to an audience Q&A so come prepared with all your burning questions for Michael.
Book your space today and join us for what should be a very insightful event.