This leading digital distribution business operates in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment. They have grown significantly in recent years and are now part of a Fortune 150 US Company. The finance team is looking to grow by recruiting a hands-on Accountant who will support the finance team and wider business.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to take a step into an Accountant role and take on more responsibilities.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and forming a close working relationship with other internal departments you will hold an Accountant position with a range of tasks including;
- Month / Quarter end close – calculate, review and process journal entries. reconcile balance-sheet and accounts.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete all relevant reconciliations (e.g. prepaid, cash, AP) and income statement analysis.
- Reporting – produce all period reports in regards to general subjects matters and/or business areas, as well as performing basic analysis when required.
- Participate in any process efficiencies and value-ad projects.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Accounting qualification
- Currently studying CA/ CPA qualification or about to start
- Prior Assistant Accountant experience
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Salary on offer between $70,000 – $75,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au