Progressive ASX listed company planning for growth has an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join the team and partner closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
This role also includes coaching and mentoring two direct reports, and people management / team lead experience is highly regarded.
The key responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely posting of month end journals
- Ensure accurate reconciliations are completed within the strict deadlines
- Compile and deliver the monthly management report with commentary
- Assisting with Q forecast
- Review and deliver the monthly p&L, balance sheet and board-pack in accordance to deadlines
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Ensure the business is compliant with all regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. ASIC & AASB
- Prepare monthly compliance reports including FBT, BAS, income tax, APRA and ABS
- Review policies and procedures to maintain robust practices and support internal & external audit processes
- Support key internal stakeholders and work closely with the management and executive team
- Coach and mentor the roles two direct reports
The successful candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- Ideally be full CA/CPA qualified or near the end of your studies
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge
- 2+ years experience in a similar Financial Accountant role
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Team leadership / people management experience is highly desired
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and critical thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Navision, COGNOS, TM1 would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Candidates from a big 4 firm background are encouraged to apply
Salary on offer is paying C.$100,000 + super + company benefits
The Head of Finance encourages professional growth and taking ownership of the role. You will have the ability to participate and drive value-add projects and implementations.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au