A unique opportunity to join this prestigious ASX Property business. Led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
Working in a close-knit team and reporting to Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly management packs including analytical commentary and presentation of results to Fund Manager and Fund Analysts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and analysis of BAS returns.
- Quarterly distribution calculations.
- Cashflow management.
- Preparation of financial statements including proformas as necessary.
- Preparation of supporting work papers and responding to queries from auditors.
- Ad-hoc queries.
- Improving processes and implementing any process/ system improvements.
You will be CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified and have a strong technical accounting background to perform well in this role. This role would suit someone working within a larger complex organisation and ideally holds property or funds experience, however this is not necessary.
We are seeking an individual who is looking to grow and develop within a forward thinking and dynamic environment. Strong communication skills, passion and drive are key attributes required for this role.
Salary on offer between $75,000 – $90,000 Package + STI + other company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au