Our client is a well established national business services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They currently working on an Accounts Officer opportunity that will support the Corporate Services team.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ensuring all banking, customer and commission payments and accounts reconciliations processes are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure installment transactions are reconciled, allocated and paid.
- Monitoring all contact points to ensure all account queries are responded to in an efficient and appropriate manner.
- Advocating and positively representing the company at all meetings and any events.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years working in a similar Accounts Officer or Finance role.
- An Accounting or Finance certificate / degree
- Business services experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Large ERP system exposure is preferred as well as intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced customer service environment.
- An understanding of best practice compliance processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of an intermediate channel environment would be beneficial.
Salary on offer between $60,000 – $65,000 + super
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au