This is an exciting opportunity to join a high caliber finance team within a highly successful ASX listed organisation. This organisation provides opportunity for professional growth and continual learning.
This role will report into the Director of Finance Shared Services and will be responsible for the development and operations of the Accounts Payable processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development, managing and coaching a team of 6-8 Accounts Payable Officers.
- Take the lead with any process efficiencies and assist with the transition of transactional payments to a newly created centralized function.
- Develop and manage Oracle ERP system changes to improve efficiency.
- Enforcing and encouraging best practice within the AP team and wider finance division.
- Establish, document and maintain polices and procedures documentation.
- Ensuring supplier and payable records are maintained to a high standard.
- Regular reporting of transactional payment activity performance and ad-hoc reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications with appropriate AP experience.
- Experience using a large ERP system would be beneficial, especially Oracle.
- Proven people management experience
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to build long standing relationships.
Salary on offer between $110,000 – 120,000 Package (inclusive of super) + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au