Our client is a high profile food wholesaler and distributor to Sydney’s finest restaurants, located in Sydney’s South.
The company culture is collaborative, friendly and results-driven with a pro-active approach.
The office is based near Mascot and can be accessed via public transport, but might it be easier for most to use your own mode of transport. Employee parking is available.
In this full function Accounts Payable role, you will be responsible for maintaining and running of the standalone accounts payable function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work within a team, create rapport with others.
- Processing, matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines for management reporting, creditors payment schedules whilst providing accurate information for financial and management reporting.
- Technical skills in accounts payable including reconciliations to trial balance, maintaining creditors accounts and general ledger accounts, and cash book reconciliations.
- Managing relationships with various stakeholders, including suppliers, resolving any issues that may arise.
You must have full function Accounts Payable experience including making payments and supplier statement reconciliations.
Previous experience in a standalone position is essential, with the ability to resolve issues through to a successful conclusion.
Previous experience using Navision will be highly regarded.
Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport are a must, as well as being able to build relationships with those in other teams/customers/suppliers.
Salary on offer between $65,000 – $70,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au