Our client is a high profile food wholesaler and distributor to Sydney’s finest restaurants, located in Sydney’s South. The company culture is collaborative, friendly and results-driven with a pro-active approach.
In this full function Accounts Payable role, you will be responsible for maintaining key facets of the accounts payable function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work within a team, create rapport with others.
- Processing, matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines for management reporting, creditors payment schedules whilst providing accurate information for financial and management reporting.
- Technical skills in accounts payable including reconciliations to trial balance, maintaining creditors accounts and general ledger accounts, and cash book reconciliations.
You must have full function Accounts Payable experience including making payments and supplier statement reconciliations. Previous experience in a standalone position is essential, with the ability to resolve issues through to a successful conclusion. You must be a self-starter with a proactive approach and have a genuine passion for Accounts Payable. COGS experience preferred and/or a background in wholesale distribution.
Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport are a must, as well as being able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Previous experience using Navision will be highly regarded.
- $30 – $34 per hour + Superannuation
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Based near Mascot
Please contact Fiona Marr or Rio-Jane Porter on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au