A globally recognised brand who provide irresistible customer experiences. Their purpose is inspirational and different to anything else in the market; they are passionate about making a positive contribution to peoples lives. With a robust and sustainable business model, they are ready for an exciting phase of growth and want YOU to be part of it. This is your chance to make real impact, working with the APAC Finance and Commercial Director (2IC to the APAC MD) to drive customer and profit growth.
As APAC Financial Controller, you will provide financial guidance and control the financial process/systems to ensure rigour and discipline as the business continues to grow. A curious thinker, you stimulate ideas and use technology to make better business decisions. In a nutshell, you will:
- Manage the finances, financial and systems rigour
- Mentor and lead the finance team
- Contribute to the business plan, and manage the budgeting and forecast process
- Drive team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Drive profit growth
- Be the trusted advisor to the APAC Finance and Commercial Director and broader team.
- You are a financial guru – technically proficient, CA qualified, Big-4 trained with 10+ years’ experience.
- You love what you do and you’re not afraid of a challenge.
- You’re a natural-born leader and business partner with integrity, passion and commitment to the team and the company.
- You get things done and have a hands on, down to earth approach.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyse large amounts of data to provide insights
- You’re courageous, resilient and a natural truth teller.
- You thrive in ambiguity and are cool under pressure. You work at pace.
- You’re passionate about creating the best consumer experience.
- You have a view and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- You’re an innovator and use technology to drive transformation.
- You have experience working in a consumer facing business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. You’ll be joining a values-based business with a transparent, dynamic and innovative culture who embraces diversity. Be rewarded with an attractive salary package, performance incentive, additional benefits, professional development, and the ability to work with one of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands. This is a business that truly recognises and cares for its people.
Please contact Shanthi Smith or Andrew Pownall on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au