Our client is a well established business services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They have a newly created Assistant Accountant opportunity that will focus on month end activities and preparation of financial statements.
This role would be suite to Big 4/ chartered first movers looking to grow their skill set.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant role include:
- Month-end activities
- Preparation of financial Statements
- Assist with statutory reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliations
- Analysis of revenue and expense
- Income accruals
- BAS lodgements
The successful candidate will have the follow skills and experience:
- Accounting qualification
- Hold a CA/ CPA qualification or part-qualified
- Prior Assistant Accountant experience
- Strong knowledge of excel and ACCPAC is desired but not essential
- Experience within business services is preferred but not essential
- Candidate from a Big4 / Chartered background are encourage to apply
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Salary on offer is between $75,000 – $80,000 + super + company benefits
You will be working closely with a manager who looks to promote internal talent and facilitate professional growth.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au