Our client is a national leader within their field and works within the business services industry. They have a new Assistant Accountant position available within their high-performing and agile Finance team.
Our client fosters an all inclusive and supportive work environment and actively supports career progression and professional growth.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant role include:
- Month-end activities
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliations
- Analysis of revenue and expense
- Income accruals
- IAS / BAS lodgements
- Process improvements and value ad projects
- Ad hoc tasks assisting the wider finance team
The successful candidate will have the follow skills and experience:
- Accounting qualification and currently studying towards CA/ CPA qualification or about to start
- Prior Assistant Accountant experience focusing on month-end, reconciliations and tax would be preferred
- Experience within business services is preferred but not essential
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive approach to work and openness to change
Salary on offer is paying up to $70,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au