Service-based desirable Not-For-Profit organisation which has fostered a reputation for its excellence its community
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be the 2IC to the Senior Financial Accountant and support the finance team, key responsibilities:
• Accounts Receivable & Payable
• Bank reconciliations
• Assist with monthly management reporting
• Assist with the budgets, forecasts, and variance analysis
• Assist with payroll processing
• Assist with Year-End audit and reporting
• Assist with managing financial information and data
• Assist with projects and further business analysis
You will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Accountant, you will be a fast learner, energetic, with great attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with excellent verbal, written communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Working towards a CA or CPA qualification
• Strong Excel skills and Xero experience
• Ability to work under pressure, possess great multi-tasking skills, proactive work attitude
Competitive salary; $75,000 per annum plus super.
Please contact Sabrina Gill-Frisenda or Jennifer Hawea on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au