This is a growing national organisation within the business services industry. They have an Assistant Accountant position available within their high-performing and agile Finance team.
Our client fosters an all inclusive and supportive work environment and actively supports career progression and professional growth.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant role include:
- Month-end activities
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reconciliations
- Analysis of revenue and expense
- Income accruals
- IAS / BAS lodgements
- Process improvements and value ad projects
- Ad hoc tasks assisting the wider finance team
The successful candidate will have the follow skills and experience:
- Accounting qualification
- Currently studying CA/ CPA qualification or about to start
- Prior Assistant Accountant experience
- Strong knowledge of excel and ACCPAC is desired but not essential
- Experience within business services is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Salary on offer is between $70,000 – $75,000 + super + company benefits
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au