Well known organisation with excellent values and purpose
The position reports to the CFO, but works closely day to day with the Senior Accountant. This role will have dual responsibilities of Payroll and Assistant Accountant duties. You will be required to process multiple payrolls fortnightly and conduct end to end payroll. In addition, you will be involved in the implementation of a new payroll system. The role will expand to assist with Fixed Assets, taxation and other reporting, month end, audit and AP/AR cover when needed. Furthermore, other general ad hoc finance and payroll related projects will arise.
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar role, including at least 3 years experience processing payroll
- Thorough understanding of payroll legislation, award interpretation essential
- Experience working with reconciliations of data flow between various systems
- Intermediate excel skills
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting – Diploma or Degree
- Understanding of taxation issues, in particular GST and FBT essential
- Experience in the MYOB Advance desirable, but not essential
As a person you are highly organised, and able to meet deadlines. You are an excellent problem solver and can build strong working relationships internally. You will have excellent communication skills and be hard working.
Northern Beaches location; Permanent role; Excellent values and culture; Varied role
Please contact Vicky Lazarus or Kelly-Ann Arthur on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au