A unique opportunity to join a specialist national financial services business. Led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
This Assistant Financial Accountant involves the following key responsibilities:
- Support for month-end close
- Support accounting processes, including fixed assets, intercompany, accruals/provisions, prepayments, recharges and revenue recognition
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts including foreign currency balances
- Receivables invoicing and receipting
- consolidation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Year-end audit support (Financial Statements preparation, workpapers, etc)
- Support client with their corporate tax compliance
- Drive and assist with process improvements and value-add projects
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets and attributes:
- 2-4 years experience within an Accounting and Finance role (ideally an Assistant Accountant position)
- A degree in Finance, Commerce or Business is desired
- CA/ CPA qualified or part-qualified is expected
- Professional or business services background is preferred but not essential
- Exposure working with a large ERP systems and excellent Excel experience
- Excellent prioritization skill and ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship management skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence & negotiate
Salary on offer C. $70,000 + super + company benefits.
The successful candidate will work closely with a supportive Financial Controller who encourages professional growth and development. This role will be tailored to support your future career path.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au