A Little Bit About Us
We are a well-known and high-profile brand in the professional services sector. With a global footprint, we employ over 500 people and have an annual turnover in Australia of $150M. We are experiencing a period of rapid change and growth that will determine the future shape of our business. We are values driven and have experienced and passionate leadership who are results focused and have a bias for action. This is your chance to make real impact, working closely with the CEO and broader executive leadership team to help grow the business and create ongoing customer value.
What You Will Do
As Chief Financial Officer, you will work across the entire business, building strong working relationships to implement the strategy and underpin the financial performance. You’re technically excellent and will be a trusted advisor to all areas of the business, contributing to the ongoing development of the operating culture. You will also bring strength and rigour to the finance function and your commercial nous will significantly change the game. In a nutshell, you will:
– Develop, execute and integrate the finance strategic plan into the overall company-wide strategy.
– Position finance in the decision-making framework.
– Drive the digital transformation agenda.
– Bring hygiene and rigour to finance. Governance, risk, controls, reporting and cash-flow management.
– Influence positive change, using data insights to make better business decisions.
– Provide inspiring leadership to the finance and technology teams, adding value at all levels.
– Build deep and effective relationships across the entire organisation by being highly visible.
– Use your technology and systems expertise to develop greater process efficiency.
Who You Are
– A finance guru, technically proficient and CA qualified.
– You love what you do and not afraid to question the status-quo.
– An expert communicator who leads by example.
– A hands-on leader who gets things done.
– A self-starter who takes initiative, accountability and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Gifted at empowering, inspiring and influencing across stakeholders.
– Ambitious with the resilience to challenge and grow the business.
– Blessed with a naturally curious mind and the ability to solve problems.
– A change agent who helps people understand the ‘why’, bringing them along for the journey.
What We Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. We’re an entrepreneurial business with a history of innovation and customer satisfaction. Be rewarded with an executive salary package, professional development, ongoing learning on the job and the ability to work with an organisation that values people and embraces diversity of thought, gender and culture.
To find out more please call Doug Spahn on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au