A Little Bit About Us
We are an ASX-listed technology business servicing the financial markets. With a global footprint, we employ over 1,900 people and have an annual turnover of almost $500M. We are experiencing a period of change and growth that will determine the future shape of our business. We are values driven and have experienced and passionate leadership who are results focused and have a bias for action. This is your chance to make real impact, working closely with the Group CFO and two influential Managing Directors based in Melbourne to provide commercially minded solutions that drive value.
What You Will Do
As the Australian Chief Financial Officer, you will work across the entire Australian business, building strong working relationships to implement the strategy and underpin the financial performance. You’re technically excellent and will be a trusted advisor to all areas of the business, contributing to the ongoing development of the operating culture. You will also bring strength and rigour to the finance function and your commercial nous will significantly change the game. In a nutshell, you will:
– Develop and integrate the finance strategic plan and execute on the company-wide strategy.
– Position finance as a trusted business partner.
– Tell the story behind the number. Deliver data insights that add value.
– Instill a forward-thinking commercial mindset designed to drive growth.
– Deliver systems and business process improvement.
– Provide inspiring leadership. Build high-performance, customer centric teams.
– Build effective relationships across the entire business by being highly visible.
– Use your technology and systems expertise to develop greater process efficiency.
Who You Are
– A finance guru, technically proficient and CA/CPA qualified.
– You love what you do and not afraid to question the status-quo.
– An expert communicator who leads by example. Influence at Board and Executive level.
– A hands-on leader who gets things done. Set the bar high and execute well.
– A self-starter who takes initiative, accountability and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Gifted at empowering, inspiring and influencing across stakeholders.
– Ambitious with the resilience to challenge and grow the business.
– Blessed with a naturally curious mind and the ability to solve problems.
– A change agent who helps people understand the ‘why’, bringing them along for the journey.
What We Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. We’re an entrepreneurial global business with a history of innovation and customer satisfaction. A profitable big business with a ‘start-up’ culture. Be rewarded with an executive salary package (and equity scheme incentive), professional development, ongoing learning on the job and the ability to maximise your impact.
To find out more please call Doug Spahn on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au