A unique opportunity to join an iconic retail brand that is led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
- Maintain and assist in further development of reporting and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis. This includes, Sales and gross margin by sku/sales category/customer/production value stream/channel, Manufacturing labour recovery and materials efficiency analysis
- Contribution to reporting and assessment of Site P&L including assessment of material and labour variances and overhead variances to budget/forecast
- Assist with NPD (New Product Development) costings and margin assessment
- Support on capex spend evaluations
- Maintain the integrity of data attributes across product, and customer dimensions
- Support in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Contribute to the further development of value-added reporting and analysis to support effective business insights and decisions
You will be CA/CPA qualified and will have a strong background in financial analysis gained working in a FMCG business.
Alternatively you will come from a Big 4 Transaction Services background and have worked with FMCG clients.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with non-accounting staff.
- Up to $120,000 + superannuation
- Parking onsite
- Flat Structure
- Strong Mentor & Coach
- High visibility across the senior leadership team
- Western Sydney
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au