The business has an ethos of building strong relationships and delivering long term “value add”services to its customers. They focus on investing in their people and encourage collaborative partnership across the business to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Develop and provide meaningful strategic, financial and commercial decision-making support to the leadership team with a focus on financial projections and risk minimisation. Reviewing business cases and providing necessary feedback.
- Business partner to the managers of the sites. Assist them to increase their commercial acumen.
- Develop financial models to facilitate improved decision making through financial analysis and interpretation of results
- Developing standard management reports, KPI’s and performing analysis to understand performance as necessary
- Driving budgeting and forecasting process, providing analysis and commentary to Branch Managers, CFO & CEO
- Assist with improving the reporting systems from their current state to a system that is accurate and supportive of the business.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and will have a strong background in FP&A.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with the Executive Leadership team along with Branch Managers across Australia.
You will be someone who can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth
An excellent communicator with the ability to explain financial terms succinctly to non finance stakeholders.
Industry Experience in manufacturing / construction / infrastructure is preferred.
Advanced Excel skills is a must – macros preferred, SQL an advantage
- Working with a strong mentor
- Caring, Genuine, Collaborative, Progressive Culture
- Innovative, sustainable, successful global business looking to expand their local footprint
- Circa $120,000 package depending on experience
- Southwest Sydney
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au