A newly created opportunity to join a market leader that is led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
This Commercial Analyst role will include:
- Carryout financial and strategic analysis including development of financial models and analytics.
- Project Feasibility – IRR / NPV.
- Preparing debt IM.
- Tracking expenditure .
- Support M&A process including due diligence and valuations.
- Business partner with several divisions and prepare financial modeling of business cases for new growth opportunities.
- Perform any ad-hoc financial and strategic analysis when requested by senior management. This may include industry research, financial modelling and strategic presentations.
Our client is looking for candidates who have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualifications in Finance & Accounting.
- Hold a CA, CPA or CIMA qualification (part-qualified candidates will be considered).
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills. Exposure to Epicor is preferred but not essential.
- Will have demonstrable Analyst experience.
- Proven budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Ideally will have worked in property, construction or industrial industries.
- Have strong attention to detail and high accuracy skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships internally and externally.
- Big 4 candidates are welcomed to apply.
Salary on offer paying between $90,000 – $100,000 + super + Company benefits
You will be supported by an energetic and outgoing manager who encourages professional growth and promotes from within.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au