This FMCG organisation has operations across ANZ and is a leader in its field. It has undergone significant change and is very well positioned for continued success in both the short and the medium term. This position will play an important role in the company’s ongoing growth and development.
This role includes the following responsibilities and duties:
- Provide strong commercial / financial decision support
- Financial modelling and business cases preparation with recommendations
- Partner with business stakeholders to inform of strategy and understand outcomes of decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting for responsible areas
- Drive and implement process or cost improvements
- Funding optimization and supplier promotional funding opportunities
- Develop and maintain COGS improvement reporting ans forecasting
- Perform and assist with contract reviews and negotiations to archive strategic and commercial outcomes
- Review supplier and performance and potential improvements
This role is reactionary and adhoc in nature, candidates must be open to change and working in an agile environment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold or currently studying towards their CA/CPA/CIMA qualification
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot table, formulas, etc
- Power BI knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working within the FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing industry would be preferred but not essential
- Prior Analysis experience would beneficial, however candidates who can demonstrate commercial acumen through analysis and decision making would be sought after
- Ability to demonstrate business negotiation and stakeholder engagement would be highly regarded
- Effective communication style is imperative for this role
Salary on offer is between $85,000 – $100,000 + super + study support + company benefits.
You will be supported by an energetic and hands on manager who support professional growth. There will be promotional opportunities with this growing organisation within both the Commercial and Finance team.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au