This growing logistics business operates nationally and is a recognised leader in its field. It has a strong leadership team and driven, ambitious culture.
Reporting to the Commercial Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing financial models and assessing financial feasibility on investments
- Assisting in the providing financial analysis/recommendations
- Preparing investment papers
- Assisting with market pricing and pricing structures
- Act as trusted business partner to support strategic business decision making
- Develop financial models to facilitate improved decision making
- Identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities
- Lead other key business projects
You will have a strong and extensive background in commercial analysis and commercial contract agreements. You will have the ability to build effective business partnering relationships and be able to communicate insights and recommendations both oral and written. Preferred experience in writing investment parties would be ideal.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to consolidate large volumes of information.
Contract initially with the view to longer term or perm. Charge rate $75-80 per hour + super.
To find out more please call Anna Hall or Emma Walsh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au