A highly desirable organisation with an exceptional reputation in it’s sector are recruiting for a commercial analyst to join their team at a pivotal time in it’s vision.
As a Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for the provision of analytical support for the development and execution of sourcing strategies, approaches to market and advice to the team. This role will see you take on a range of duties including, supporting the development and execution of sourcing strategies to identify and capture sustainable benefits across the diverse landscape of the organisation.
- Experience in a similar role within a procurement function in a large, complex organisation.
- ability to grasp concepts quickly to identify key issues and ultimately translate analysis into practical recommendations with genuine commercial impact for the organisation
- ability to clearly articulate analysis findings, insights, and recommendations to executive-level stakeholders
- ability to assess and understand data sources, identify issues impacting data quality and resolve or make commercially sound assumptions so analysis outputs can be used as inputs for recommendations
- strong experience using analytics tools, data visualisation software and dashboards design, such as PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView and advanced Excel functionality
A generous salary plus great benefits are waiting for the right person to become part of a successful and high performing team.
Please contact Sarah Ottley and Vicky Lazarus on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au