This organisation has a strong presence in Australia. It has undergone significant change and is very well positioned for continued success in both the short and the medium term. Dynamic and fast paced, collaborative and flexible culture.
Your key responsibility will be to provide commercial business partnering across the business.
- Liaise with Business Partners to build a budget for Operations and Merchandise with drivers.
- (Must have built a budget previously and it must have been within a product environment not service)
- Monthly reporting for Operations and Merchandise
- Key Insights and drivers for actuals and forecasts
- Work with business partners on labour model, quantification of New Store inputs
- Prepare weekly reporting and analysis for trade results e.g sales, gross profit, inventory, shrinkage, labour
- Supporting category on rebate accruals on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc analysis
You will be CPA/CA/CIMA qualified and have commercial and technical excellence. You will have knowledge of working in a product based environment. You will have built budgets and have strong commercial acumen demonstrated through analysis and decision making. Experienced in stakeholder engagement and business partnering is a key requirement. To succeed in this role you will be proactive, self motivated and committed.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact in the short
term. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys business partnering.
Please contact Emma Walsh or Rio-Jane Porter on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au