This Health services company with high calibre finance team is in an interesting phase of growth and change. They now have a role for an immediately available analytical, inquisitive Commercial Analyst to support the business with insightful analytics.
Reporting to Commercial & FP&A Managers, the primary purpose of the Commercial Finance Analyst is to provide detailed financial analysis and commercial insights across cost and revenue at a national level. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement weekly & monthly management reports
- Report on customer and product sales margin analysis
- Provide analysis and insights into labour expenses
- Manage and lead the budget process including annual revaluation and costing of all products
- Partner with procurement on spend analysis to facilitate improved decision making
- Identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis to support growth and strategic opportunities
You will be CA or CPA qualified and come from either a Big 4 background with 2-3 years post qualification experience in a commercial environment or an experience commercial analyst. Demonstrated experience in the delivery of valuable commercial insights is a must. You will be agile, dynamic and have an inquisitive mindset. Challenging the status quo is the norm for you and with superb communication skills and a confident manner, you possess excellent senior stakeholder skills as well as strong financial modelling and systems skills. SAP and Excel are essential and TM1 and Power BI highly regarded.
An excellent opportunity to work with this organisation in a time of rapid change. C.$55-65 per hour + super commensurate with experience.
Please contact Anna Hall or Emma Walsh on +61 2 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au