A leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of solutions. This is your chance to make real impact, working closely with the divisional CEO and group CFO, to help the business grow and create ongoing customer value.
As Commercial Finance Director, you will initally manage a division of the larger group and longer term, you will work across all areas of the business building strong working relationships to implement the strategy and own the profit & loss. You’re technical excellence will allow you to be a trusted advisor to all areas of the business, contributing to a colaborative culture. You will also bring strength and rigour to the finance function using your commercial accumen and technical foundations. Together with your team you will:
– Execute the strategy and manage both the top and bottom line.
– Position finance in the decision-making framework.
– Maximise client profitability.
– Drive change, using data insights to deliver better business decisions.
– Contribute to operational projects and M&A activity.
– Lead the commercial finance team, adding value to the growing business.
– Build deep and effective relationships across the entire organisation by being visible.
– Use your technology and systems expertise to develop greater process efficiency.
You must be CA/CPA qualified and bring with you strategic and business partnering experience. You must be a hands-on leader and an expert communicator, to succeed in this role. Proven skills to extract and use relevant internal and external information, is also critical. You need to be a self-starter who takes initiative. You also need to show you are gifted at empowering, inspiring and influencing across stakeholders. This role is also calling for a change agent, who helps people understand the why, bringing them along for the journey.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team immediately as an interim executive and prove your skills in a divisional FD / Commercial role. Longer term, the opportunity will exist to be the 2ic to the Head of Finance and help drive the financial strategy and success of the group. You will be joining a team that is passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. Salary will depend on experience and a guide is $200,000 – $240,000 or a daily rate equivalent.
Please contact Karen Ryan on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au