This boutique property company is growing organically and are set up for success with an impressive Executive team. This newly created role is an excellent opportunity to help support the CFO in the commercial and financial direction of the business.
Leading a team of 5 and reporting to the CFO, this is a highly visible role with all financial control and commercial oversight. This role partners with the CEO, COO, General Mangers, Property and Development Managers to meet business objectives.
Specifically you will be responsible for;
- Partnering with Corporate and Development Managers on appraisals, financial positions and risks of all development projects and new business opportunities.
- Providing advise on project matters relating to raising of debt funding
- Preparing commercial assessments for offers for new business opportunities
- Managing project debt finance, accurate debt drawn downs and repayments, debt covenant compliance.
- Developing and maintaining the group’s financial forecasting model to enable production of financial projections for use in monthly, quarterly and scenario based management reports as required.
- Providing advice in developing commercial terms for property leases & analytical support to the business.
- Identifying risks in existing business strategies and development projects and assist in developing mitigation strategies to address risks.
- Manage the preparation and submission of accurate financial reports, including Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, cashflow and financial analysis.
- Management of Group tax obligations
- Treasury Financing, including debt/equity requirements
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly re forecasts and variance reporting to management.
- Leading on implementing new systems if necessary
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Preparing and updating group accounting policies
You will be CA qualified and technically excellent in financial control, governance, accounting standards, treasury, statutory reporting. You will also have extensive experience in development and feasibility appraisals, NPV/IRR, financial modelling and commercial analytics. Your experience must come from property, construction, retirement living etc.
The role requires an individual with a successful track record as a team player with strong persuasion and influence skills. Bringing leadership and a strong customer focus, the successful candidate will be commercial, adaptable and forward thinking and be setting themselves up for CFO.
Salary c. $180,000 – $200,000 + super + bonus
Please contact Melanie Bates on 02 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au