Our client is a market leading organisation, leading the way with technological innovation and a strong customer service focus in a fast growing marketplace.
The purpose of this role is to analyse and coordinate the administrative, technical and commercial aspects of the company’s contract process.
– Reporting to the CFO, the Commercial Manager – Contracts Specialist will be responsible for the successful negotiation of the company’s client contracts, mainly with the banking sector.
– You will be required to liaise effectively with several senior executive stakeholders and act as a the conduit between the business and the third party legal team.
– You will be responsible for negotiating the terms on Master Service Agreements with regards to liabilities, fraud, risk and warranties and be able to assess the commercial viaibility.
– You must be able to ensure the highest outcomes in procurement and contract management.
– The ideal candidate must have proven high level knowledge and experience with contract negotiation and/or procurement, with large complex clients including Banks. You will have relevant experience of dealing with Master Service Agreements.
– You will need to have a minimum degree qualification in Accounting/Commerce and at least 5 years of relevant experience in this area of expertise.
– High level communication skills are essential both verbal and written with the ability to partner successfully with numerous senior stakeholders.
– Dynamic, growing organisation.
– 3-6 month contract – Immediate start!!!
– $500-$650per day plus super
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au