Globally leading FMCG business, with strong organic growth. With a clear strategy linked to people, culture and capability, they are developing and investing in their people to take ownership and accountability in driving growth and exceptional outcomes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and business partnering with Finane, Supply Chain and Business Development, the Cost Accountant will be responsible for all inventory SKU unit costings. The role will involve:
- Bill of Materials costing (BOM)
- Understanding of Purchase Price Variances (PPVs) vs standard unit costs and forecast estimates
- Establish inventory standard unit costing
- Analysis of logistics costs
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with inventory management & costing in a manufacturing & FMCG environment. You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to partner closely with the business. You are ambitious and eager to grow and build on your Cost Accounting skillset with a fast growing FMCG business.
- $45 – $47 per hour + Superannuation
- Immediate start, 7 month contract
- Potential to become permanent in 2022
- Flexible home & office hybrid working model
- Newly created role giving you the opportunity to leave your mark
- Inclusive, diverse, progressive and friendly culture
Please contact Helen Pretious or Emma Walsh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au