Our client is a high profile food wholesaler and distributor to Sydney’s finest restaurants, located in Sydney’s South.
The company culture is collaborative, friendly and results-driven with a pro-active approach.
Our client is targeting candidates who have ideally worked within the FMCG industry.
The office is based near Mascot and can be accessed via public transport, but might it be easier for most to use your own mode of transport. Employee parking is available.
This roles key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all debtors accounts are kept to terms
- Collecting all outstanding invoices and credits
- Closely monitoring accounts to ensure they comply with credit policies
- Working with several internal departments on outstanding accounts to resolve issues
- Ensuring all invoices and statements processes are followed
- Daily banking / allocation of payments
- Processing of rebate accruals and other charges required
- Monthly and weekly debtors account reconciliations
- Managing the collections process with external parties – for bad debts / collection
- Prepare weekly debtors reports for management
- Prepare debtors status report for sales team
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years experience within a Credit Control and Accounts Receivable environment.
- Ideally have experience working within a standalone role with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build long lasting professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working in a FMCG environment would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Navision experience would be preferred.
Salary on offer C. $80,000 + super + company benefits
Please contact Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au