Top ASX organisation with a diversified business, acquisitive and nimble. With a strong track record of success they have a diversified portfolio across a range of industries. The business has a collaborative operating culture with a highly engaged team, and a high calibre leadership team with a track record of delivering results.
Reporting to the CFO the Executive General Manager Finance manages a small team across group reporting and treasury. With a strategic focus you’ll deliver relevant, reliable, and timely financial reporting and advice and oversight of capital management and treasury. In addition this role will:
- With a transformation and business improvement mindset enhance existing reporting, systems, processes and controls, integrate acquisitions
- Create data-based insights for the executive leadership team and Board for decision-making
- Work in partnership with the CFO and Managing Director to respond to investors and external stakeholders
- Define and lead cultural change creating a high performing team-based culture that has an internal client service focus and inspires employees to maximise their potential
- Collaborate with the Investment team to grow the value of investments and support new investments or divestments
You will be CA/CPA qualified and technically excellent in complex accounting issues with demonstrated experience in applying these to a complex ASX business and issues.
You may have previously been a Senior Manager or Director in Big 4 or second tier audit or perhaps you are an experienced Director now looking for your first move.
An excellent communicator you must be comfortable analysing, writing, advising, and presenting to the Board on complex issues and investments and enjoy building and leading high performing teams.
You are confident, a strategic thinker that can synthesise ideas and insights and influence leaders in a nimble and fast paced environment. You are comfortable with ambiguity, a problem solver, and enjoy collaborating with Leadership. You have the potential and desire to be CFO.
A generous salary, short and long term incentive scheme, a strong Leadership team and Board, plenty of opportunity to learn and grow, and excellent progression opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications received for this role, we ask that you please apply directly online or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone.
Please send applications in word document only.
Thanks, Shanthi Smith
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au