This leading digital distribution business operates in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment. They have grown significantly in recent years and are now part of a Fortune 150 US Company. The finance team is looking to grow by recruiting a hands-on Finance Administrator who work closely with both the Finance, Business Services and Marketing team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and forming a close working relationship with other internal departments you will hold a Financial Administration position with a range of tasks including;
- Administering and tracking client funds
- Creating client fund requests in the vendors online systems
- Paying supplier invoices
- Tracking vendor payments ad overdue payments
- Tracking all payments within the ERP system
- Collate and manage Proof of Cost and Proof of Execution records for all related activities
- Process and allocate the reimbursement funds from vendor against the correct activity codes
- Following up with marketing team in regards to all details related to the fund processes
- Assisting finance team with any ad hoc tasks
You will be an experienced Administration / Finance professional with excellent organisational and communication skills. knowledge of transactional finance processes is important to this role, however you do not need to hold a degree in this area.
Strong communication and customer services skills are required to develop effective relationships both internally and externally.
You will be an energetic, adaptable, focused person with an excellent eye for detail, able to anticipate and resolve issues, and able to balance a variety of tasks within tight deadlines.
This business has consistently been voted as one of the top employers in the country and has a dynamic, sociable but hard-working attitude.
Salary on offer is paying up to $65,000 + super + company benefits
Our client encourages growth and development internally and provides coaching assistance from management level.
To find out more please call Rachael Abbott on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au