Led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
Your key responsibilities include ;
- Weekly margin reporting to finance team for straights and vendor terms
- Monthly financial reporting and GL account reconciliation including supplier P&L
- Run data and raise invoices for rebates
- Ensure data maintained in systems on a monthly/weekly basis for rebates and suppliers.
- Produce weekly sales data for agreed suppliers
- Liaise with auditors during quarterly reviews and year end reviews
- Develop and maintain a robust relationship with suppliers through effective and responsive communication
- Continue to develop and lead process development to manage more complex supplier terms
- Follow up all debtors for outstanding accounts, ensuring that all monies are paid within the payment terms agreement as specified within the terms agreement.
You will ideally be tertiary qualified and preferably have financial analysis and rebates experience gained within the FMCG sectors.
This is a highly visible role, and requires excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You will be a high energy and proactive individual with a high attention to detail and ability to drive creative problem solving.
The salary on offer will be up $90,000 package depending on experience.
Working for a high performing Manager who has a mentoring and coaching style of leadership.
Located North Ryde
To find out more please call Cassie Dryburgh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au