An innovative, fun, progressive privately owned company that has experienced significant growth in recent years that has resulted in this newly created position of Finance Manager.
Reporting to the MD and working closely with the GM, this role in finance requires a “hands on” business partnering approach whilst having the ability to see the bigger picture. This is an opportunity make a positive impact in a stand alone finance role looking to transform their finance function – process improvement, automation, implementing best practice.
The right individual for the role will possess:
- The experience to ensure both the Financial Accounts and Processes are up to date and produced in a timely manner
- Experience of business partnering with the MD and management team.
- Manage all accounting operations including Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgeting, Inventory Management and overseeing payroll
- Leading the planning process including preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow management and providing insights on financial results
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- A solutions driven attitude whilst working with integrity, energy and engagement.
Ideally you will be a professionally qualified CA or CPA with a strong technical & commercial background within an SME organisation looking for an exciting opportunity to join a business going through a rapid growth phase.
Experience using Xero or MYOB an advantage.
- $130,000 package + incentives
- Flexible & collaborative working environment, work life balance
- Company that cares about its people, works hard, plays hard, provides flexibility and a friendly working environment
- Working directly with the owner to support growth and play a key role it ensuring its continued success
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au