This established Blue Chip ASX Company is a leader in its field. With excellence in all they do and a culture of transformation, they are delivering strong returns to their shareholders. They are an organisation that values and champions diversity and inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
Supervising a small team you will provide financial leadership and advice to the executive team. With oversight of reporting and analysis you will support the delivery of the group and business unit strategy.
You are CA/CPA qualified, have experience in large listed environments, and experience in the property sector is desired. You have strong leadership skills, commercial acumen and experience in the accounting and finance of projects and development assets.
You will possess the following:
- Excellent technical accounting skills with experience in Property, in particular accounting for the delivery of projects
- Passion and a can do attitude and thrive in high pressure environments
- A true Business Partner with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and build relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and tech savvy – advanced excel, ERP’s etc
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who builds rapport at all levels and role models the company values
The salary is up to an $185,000 package + STI.
This organisation offers excellent career development and succession plans and champions diversity, inclusion and flexibility.
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au