This established Blue Chip ASX Company is a leader in its field. With excellence in all they do and a culture of transformation, they are delivering strong returns to their shareholders. They are an organisation that values and champions diversity and inclusion, innovation and continuous improvement.
This is a pivotal role in the Group’s Centre of Excellence for statutory reporting of the Property Trust. This role focuses on all aspect of the financial accounting for the trust including statutory reporting, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting and tax.This team forms part of the integrated business model providing support to the various sectors of the business.
You are CA/CPA qualified, ideally trained in a leading chartered firm. You are technically excellent with a solid understanding of AASB/IFRS, trust accounting and fund reporting in a property environment, ideally in a large ASX environment.
With superior written and verbal communication skills you have the ability to influence and present ideas to key stakeholders. You have a commercial and analytical mindset, excellent problem solving skills, and a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
You will possess the following:
- Flexible and adaptable approach, a collaborative working style, always striving for excellence
- Self motivated and able to manage competing priorities
- Curious and bold, you have a customer service ethic and a can do attitude
- A true Business Partner with an ability to influence at all levels
- You thrive in a fluid, dynamic environment and take ownership and accountability
- An excellent communicator who builds rapport and gains the trust of stakeholders across the business
The salary is a $185,000 package + STI.
This organisation offers excellent career development and succession plans and champions diversity, inclusion and flexibility. The opportunity to work with a highly successful and inspiring mentor.
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au