A globally recognised brand who provide irresistible customer experiences. Their purpose is inspirational and different to anything else in the market; they are passionate about making a positive contribution to peoples lives. They provide their customers with the best because they believe that they deserve the best.
Reporting to the APAC Financial Controller (with a dotted line to the Aus Country Director) you will manage and oversee the finance operations. You’ll build, mentor, and develop your team, ensure effective reporting, and partner with key stakeholders to provide guidance and recommendations.
Some of your duties include:
- Autonomously own and oversee all financial reporting, year end, audit, and processes and systems for Australia. Ensure timely and accurate reporting and results.
- End to end ownership of the month end process including preparation and presentation of management accounts and results to Leadership, analysis and interpretation of financial results, preparation of monthly Group reporting data, P&L, balance sheet and cash reconciliations.
- Cash flow forecasting, cash management and reporting, payroll processing, AP, AR.
- Analyse and interpret results to provide quality insights into factors influencing performance, understand key drivers, forecast trends and identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and Group/Companywide projects.
- Ensure compliance with respect to BAS, payroll tax, FBT, income tax and any other requirements.
- Mentor, manage, and develop your team. Drive process improvements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and act as a trusted finance business partner for the central leadership team, operations team, and the broader head office team.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience along with your CA/CPA membership.
- You have experience working in a high-profile consumer brand in a dynamic and growth environment. You’re an effective, hands-on finance manager. Multi-site experience would be advantageous.
- You are passionate about what you do and driven to succeed. You’re a natural problem solver with a curious mind. You enjoy getting involved in and understanding operations.
- You are people-focused, experienced in developing high performing teams and partnering with stakeholders across the business to deliver results and improvements. You’re an effective communicator across all levels of the business.
- You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You easily move between competing priorities on the go.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas, and driven to make a real difference. You’ll be joining a values-based business with a transparent, dynamic and innovative culture who embraces diversity.
Be rewarded with an attractive salary package, performance incentive, additional benefits, and the ability to work with one of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands. This is a business that truly recognises and cares for its people.
Please contact Shanthi Smith on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word documents only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au