Our client is an Australian Market Leader supporting the Healthcare sector and is well positioned for strong growth over the next 12 months. The culture is friendly, collaborative, loyal, progressive with a flat structure & down to earth style.
Reporting to the FC and working closely with the CFO, you will be leading a small team and your key responsibilities include:
- Manage the financial month-end process ensuring all processes are completed timely and accurately
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal accounting policies and statutory and regulatory requirement
- Prepare monthly management reports, analysis and commentary with key stakeholders
- The key liaison with the auditors on a day-to-day basis ensuring information is provided as per agreed requirements
- Review or prepare daily and weekly cashflow reports including commentary as necessary
- Review of monthly indirect tax calculations (GST, Payroll Tax, FBT)
- Review of annual indirect tax reconciliations (GST, Payroll Tax)
- Calculation and submission of annual FBT return
- Transactional involvement in annual Income Tax return
- Financial systems and process improvement
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have gained similar experience operating at the Finance Manager level with another fast paced innovative environment.
Strong technical accounting skills is a must and knowledge of the latest accounting standards AASB / IFRS etc
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, have a proactive approach and be able to build relationships with the Executive Leadership team.
You will be someone who can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands due to growth
- Up to $143,000 package depending on experience
- Culture: Open, caring, inclusive, collegial, collaborative, fast paced
Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au