An ASX listed financial services business that has experienced significant growth via acquisition that has resulted in creating the need for a qualified Accountant to join their team.
This is a key role with a mix of financial accounting, tax and financial analysis. Responsibilities will include month-end financial reporting, statutory reporting, providing analysis and commentary on major variances, providing accounting training/ assistance, consolidations, corporate tax compliance including indirect tax, journals and assist with the accounting integration with new acquisitions.
You will also assist with continuous process improvements and ad-hoc projects as required.
Technical profile needed
- CA Business Services background, Big 4 or Mid Tier, Financial Accounting experience
- CPA’s will also be considered
- Exposure to company tax – corporate income tax, indirect taxes such as GST/BAS etc
- Accounting Consolidations experience an advantage
- Applying changes of recent accounting standard changes an advantage for eg AASB 16, AASB 15 etc
Soft skills need
- Warm, Friendly, Collaborative, team based mindset
- Curious mind, embracing new ideas, changing the status quo
- Strong communication skills
This is a career changing opportunity to be part of a high performing team.
You will join a successful business during a continued phase of growth.
Inclusive, flexible, team based culture and excellent long term opportunities for advancement.
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au