This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Australian company that has become a leader in their field. An innovative, ASX company that has experienced significant growth in recent years that has resulted in creating the need for a CA qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager ;
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of the general ledger and transactions for strategic business partners and the Company
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely month end reporting including processing of month end journals and cash flow management
- Prepare/Support tax compliance activities including BAS, PAYG and FBT reporting
- Maintain the fixed assets registers
- Manage banking and credit card activities
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Support accounts payable, receivable and payroll functions as required
- Assist with analysis and billing activities
- Contribute to improving and standardising processes across the finance function
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting, treasury matters and project work as required
- Actively partner with and support finance, operations and the wider businesses
You will play a key role in engaging with stakeholders across the business as well as providing support on ad-hoc projects as assigned by your Manager
You must be CA qualified making your first move from the chartered profession
or be coming from a similar corporate / complex company environment – ASX listed experience will be looked at favourably
You will be keen to learn, proactive in approach and with superior communication skills.
You will take pride in delivering outstanding results and play an active part in improving processes and adding value to the function long-term.
Salary on offer up to $93,000 per annum package
Excellent mentoring management team – and lots of scope to develop your career internally as the company/team continues to grow.
To find out more please call Newton Soares or Cassie Dryburgh on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au