This complex and dynamic market leading organisation is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace for all their employees. They are leading the way with innovation and have a strong customer service focus.
- Fixed asset accounting – including maintenance of the Register.
- Preparation of depreciation budgets and forecasts
- Activation of non-serialised and asset upgrades
- Treatment of all asset disposals.
- Bank and Cash management
- Management of credit card processes.
- Preparation of General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements.
- Assist with external audit work.
- Travel expenditure management and monitoring
- Preparation and maintenance of standing journals.
- Monitoring and control of all rebates.
- Maintenance of all leases within Lease Eagle System, as well as IFRS technical accounting preparation for IFRS 16.
- Assist in the preparation of the business unit budgets and forecasts
- Participation in accounting and finance projects as required (including Power BI, System Implementation, Process Improvements and others)
- Assist in the development and maintenance of high-quality procedural documentation and standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial accounting systems, transactional processing, procedures, and processes.
- Working collaboratively across the finance team and support other areas in peak workload times.
You will be a driven and committed individual with excellent communication skills. You may be fully qualified CPA or part-qualified and looking for a step-up. Experience with fixed assets is essential and knowledge of Baseplan software is beneficial.
$80,000 – $85,000 per annum (plus super)
Fantastic culture and leadership
To find out more please call Cassie Dryburgh or Jennifer Hawea on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au