This is a US owned FMCG business with a proud history. The Sydney office is responsible for sales across the APAC and ANZ region and has had significant organic growth over the past years. They are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Analyst to join their finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely and concise analysis on the month end performance. Present key findings to the Finance Direct & Managing Director.
- Own the US supplementary USA
- Trade spend analysis and probability analysis
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Operations on promotions, new product launches from a finance and margin/costing perspective
- Detailed financial modelling and budgeting and forecasting
- Where necessary present findings & recommendations to the business.
- Be a member of the extended leadership team.
- Look at processes with a critical eye and offer where necessary process improvements, that will increase efficiencies and deliver positive change
You will be CPA or CA qualified and have relevant experience gained working in another FMCG/Retail or manufacturing business at a Analyst level. You will have sound communication skills and enjoy business partnering and adding value. You are ambitious and eager to make an impact in a business that is on an exciting journey of change and growth in a very visible role.
- $115,000 + superannuation
- Flexible home & office hybrid working model – Northern Beaches location
- Inclusive, diverse, progressive and friendly culture
To find out more please call Emma Walsh or Rio Porter on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au