This prestigious wealth manager operates in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. With a dynamic team and a collaborative culture, they are seeking a commercially minded Financial Analyst / Modeller to be a strategic business partner to the leadership team providing key commercial insights for strategic decision making.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, your responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling (revenue)
- Big data analytics and sights
- Provide meaningful revenue and cost analysis that could be factored into the budget and forecast.
- Helping with the budget / forecast model updates and divisional reporting
- Assist with data mining and develop models that can be leveraged by the team
- Business partnering with the sales and senior leadership team
- In depth management reporting and analysis
- Involvement in various projects
- Process improvement and review
You will be a qualified accountant (CPA/CIMA/CA) with relevant experience working in a fast paced global financial services organisation and you will have advanced Excel skills (macros). Tableau would be an added advantage.
Up to $100,000 (depending on experience) and an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader in an exciting time of transformation.
Apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au