A unique opportunity to join a global market leader and Australian Icon that is led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
You will be leading a team responsible for ;
- Management and production of all financial statements which are reviewed and approved by the local Boards, including managing the external audit process with respect to these statements.
- Production of annual financial analysis and commentary
- Management and production of quarterly, half-yearly and annual disclosure statement
- Proactively provision of summary of impact on latest changes in accounting guidelines and regulations to the relevant stakeholders
- Manage and ensure changes in accounting guidelines and regulations are correctly interpreted and implement changes
- Accounting policies and accounting papers for complex transactions. Provide reporting and accounting advice on new products to different business areas and potential acquisitions
- Overseeing the preparation of corporate income tax, BAS/GST etc
You will be CA or CPA qualified with a proven technical background complimented with exceptional leadership and influencing skills. This will include being both “hands on” and strategic, systems knowledge and a good level of ambition to see your career moving forward.
You will be a person who shows initiative, takes ownership of their work, and demonstrates an ability to see what is outside of the box. A proven background in a consulting style of finance function where you have influenced stakeholders is essential.
As well as a strong background managing and leading people in a high achieving environment.
- Up to $200,000 package + Bonus
- 2nd in charge to the CFO, having access to the CEO and the Executive Leadership team
- Highly profitable business with excellent projections for growth organically and via acquisition
- Excellent opportunity to join at a time of growth and be able to truly leave your mark
- Parking Onsite
- Located South Western Sydney
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au