A unique opportunity to join a market leader that is led by highly experienced and visionary industry professionals, you will be joining a team of dynamic and skilled finance people. The environment is fast paced and vibrant enabling fast-track development for the individual.
Reporting to the CFO, and leading and mentoring your team, you will oversee the finance function playing a key role in driving financial and commercial excellence across the business. You will be responsible for:
- Management and production of all financial reporting, management reporting and Board packs for review and approval of Executive Management and the Board
- Drive and take ownership over the budgeting and forecasting process
- Production of all financial analysis and commentary
- Managing the external audit process and treasury function
- Improve reporting systems to ensure the delivery of insights to support commercial decision making
- Manage accounting policies and accounting papers for complex transactions
CA/CPA qualified, you will be a dynamic and energetic leader with demonstrated success leading high performing teams. The role calls for a strong technical accounting understanding combined with high levels of strategic and commercial awareness. A proactive and strategic business partner is sought; one who can engage and influence all levels of the organisation.
Located in CBD. Salary $175,000 package + STI
Please contact Shanthi Smith on 02 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au