Our client is a leading corporate in the agribusiness industry with operations and development projects in every mainland state. They are the market leader and are growing rapidly having more than doubled in the past 4 years.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be leading a team of two and responsible for monthly and annual financial reporting and taxation compliance including project tracking and reporting. The position also involves regular Board exposure.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly Financial Reporting (P&L, Cashflow, Working Capital, Capital Expenditure and Balance Sheet).
- Quarterly Financial Reporting to Banks and ROC / Aware.
- Preparation of Annual statutory accounts including co-ordination of annual audit.
- KPl reporting including management, tracking and forecasting of utility and water usage and solar generation.
- Project cost tracking and management.
- External Valuations of Investment Property for accounting and tax purposes.
- Management of Banking relationship including transactional banking, drawdowns and prepayment notices.
- Annual Budget including Board presentation. Assist CFO in annual 5-year Business Plan presentation
- Preparation of annual income fox returns and tax-effect accounting for onnuol statutory accounts.
- Preparation of indirect tax returns – PAYG, GST, FBT, Payroll Tax and Withholding Tax.
- Supporting the CEO and CFO in due diligence and execution of acquisitions and development projects.
You will be CA/CPA qualified and technically excellent in monthly and annual financial reporting and taxation compliance including project tracking and reporting. Previous experience as a Financial Controller within a mid-size organisation and industry experience within Agriculture or Real Estate will be advantageous as will experience with Netsuite.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with non-finance stakeholders to explain accounting issues and bring them on the journey. In addition, you will be credible and confident, team orientated, self sufficient and have a pro-active and can do attitude.
A salary of c$140,000 – $150,000 + superannuation, dependent on experience, is on offer. It’s an exciting time to join the business as they continue to grow.
Please contact Emily Cowdery or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au