This successful organisation is passionate about making a positive contribution to peoples lives. This an exciting and interesting opportunity to join a high calibre team with good long term career prospects. As a business they have experienced a period of significant growth which has seen them expand rapidly in Australia.
As Financial Controller, you will provide financial guidance and control the financial process/systems to ensure rigour and discipline as the business continues to grow. A curious thinker, you stimulate ideas and use technology to make better business decisions. In a nutshell, you will:
- Manage the finances, financial and systems rigour
- Mentor and lead the finance team
- Contribute to the business plan, and manage the budgeting and forecast process
- Drive team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Drive profit growth
- Be the trusted advisor to the CFO and broader leadership team
- You are a financial guru – technically proficient.
- You love what you do and you’re not afraid of a challenge.
- You’re a natural-born leader and business partner with integrity, passion and commitment to the team and the company.
- You get things done and have a hands on, down to earth approach.
- You have a curious mind and love to analyse data to provide insights.
- You have a view and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- You’re an innovator and use technology to drive transformation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who are passionate about what they do, open to new ideas and driven to make a real difference. You’ll be joining a values-based business with a transparent, dynamic and innovative culture who embraces diversity.
Please contact Andrew Pownall on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au