Our client is an Australian Market Leader supporting the housing sector and is well positioned for strong growth over the next 12 months. The culture is friendly, collaborative, loyal, progressive with a flat structure & down to earth style.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be leading small team and you will co-ordinate all audit activities, financial and statutory reporting, tax compliance, provide accounting advice and support the business with future growth.
- Technically excellent. Experience with IFRS, Financial & Statutory Reporting, working with external auditors, latest accounting standards AASB 15, AASB 16
- Involvement in supporting change through people, systems and processes
- Knowledge of tax reporting requirements and regulations. Including Corporate Income tax, BAS, FBT, GST
- CA qualified preferred coming from a Big 4 Audit or Mid-Tier Chartered Firm with Commercial Experience
- Excellent communicator. Partner with the CFO having the ability to explain financial and control terminology succinctly to all stakeholders
- Hands on, work at a detailed level, gets the job done,
- Leadership. Being able to delegate, coach, empower the team and drive accountability
- Flexibility. Agile. Can grow with the business and step up to assist with any increase in demands
- System: SAP, Strong Excel skills preferred
- Working with a strong mentoring CFO
- Flexible & collaborative working environment
- Culture is friendly, collaborative, loyal, progressive, inclusive
- $140,000 package + STI
- Parking Available
- Located South Western Sydney
To find out more please call Newton Soares on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au. Please send applications in word document only.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au