This successful boutique property development company are embarking on further expansions. They are set up for success with an impressive Executive team and Board and this is an excellent opportunity to step up and manage the Financial Control and Budgeting and Forecasting function for the business, whilst working closely with the Executives and GMs.
Leading a small team and reporting to the CFO, this is a highly visible and pivotal role covering all aspects of financial control, reporting, month end, tax, treasury, cashflow, budgeting and forecasting. This role partners with the CEO, COO, General Mangers, Property and Development Managers to meet business objectives. This role will also support the CFO with various projects.
- Manage the preparation and submission of financial reports, including Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, cashflow and financial analysis.
- Management of Group tax obligations
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and variance analysis and reporting to Executive management.
- Treasury Financing, including debt/equity requirements
- Oversee the preparation of statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Preparing and updating group accounting policies
- Leading the implementation of a new ERP system
You are CA/CPA qualified, ideally trained in a leading chartered firm and technically excellent in financial control, statutory reporting, governance, accounting standards, tax and treasury. Ideally your experience will come from property, development, aged care or retirement living.
With superior written and verbal communication skills you have the ability to influence and present ideas to key stakeholders. You have a commercial and analytical mindset, excellent problem solving skills, and a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
Salary c. $150,000 – $160,000 + super + STI
Please contact Shanthi Smith on 02 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au