Our client is experiencing an exciting period of growth driven by technological innovation.
The role is to:-
- Support the annual strategic and Operating planning process
- Deliver an accurate and accountable forecast process
- Consolidate businesses in a form that is informative, insightful, data led and clear.
- Prepare monthly Board and Executive performance reports, providing actionable insights and variance analysis, supported by financial and non-financial metrics
- Prepare and assist with key strategy documents for both the MD and GM Finance
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations on actions to close performance gaps to plan
- Work closely with and influence key stakeholders across the business, including Finance, Strategy and Corporate Finance teams to drive forward looking business outcomes
- Identify and drive process change
The ideal candidate must have minimum 2-3 years in a similar role and FMCG/Retail industry experience is favourable. You must have excellent Excel skills and the ability to visually present information to Finance and non-Finance stakeholders ideally having used Tableau or a similar tool. You need to be sharp, have initiative and insight and always be looking for ways to improve reporting systems and deep dive into the data.
– Iconic Australian company
– 6 month contract
– Based in Surry Hills
Please contact Fiona Marr or Helen Pretious on +612 9262 4836 or apply at www.moirgroup.com.au.
To be alerted when we advertise a new job please set up a “job alert” by visiting us at our website www.moirgroup.com.au